Leet Cottage is a Five Star (Wales Tourist Board Graded) cottage offering luxury accommodation for two people. It is located on a rural lane on the outskirts of the idyllic coastal village of Little Haven, perfectly situated for you to explore Pembrokeshire.
Relax and recline in the bedroom with its soft furnishings, king size bed and Egyptian cotton linen. The living room has views across the fields and has the benefit of the evening sun. For those winter evenings, light the wood burner and become immersed in the warm cosy atmosphere of your peaceful hideaway..
In the Grounds a patio area is accessed from the kitchen for your al fresco dining. There are two lawns, off road parking and a small garden shed for secure storage of bikes.
- Sleeps 2 people
- Kitchen appliances include, dishwasher, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, microwave
- Central heating and wood burner, electricity and logs included
- Free Wi Fi
- Flat screen TV, DVD, iPod docking
- Barbecue, outside seating and sun loungers
- Bed linen and towels provided
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Damage deposit of £150 required (cautionary deposit)
- FRIDAY CHANGEOVER, 4.00 pm arrival
- Departure by 11.00 am
- Cleaned and maintained by owners
- Mobile reception currently good with Orange and Vodafone
- Please see Terms and Conditions
Short breaks are available out of season, please contact us for further details.