Leet Cottage offers luxury accommodation for two people and is situated in the village of Little Haven, Pembrokeshire. The cottage is in a secluded location and boasts panoramic views over St Brides bay. It is within minutes walking distance of the beach, village amenities and the coastal path, ideal for explorers!
- Sleeps 2 people
- Kitchen appliances include, dishwasher, washer dryer, oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, microwave
- Central heating and wood burner, electricity and logs included
- Free Wi Fi
- Flat screen TV, DVD, Bose sound system
- Barbecue, outside seating and sun loungers
- Bed linen and towels provided
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Damage deposit of £150 required (cautionary deposit)
- FRIDAY CHANGEOVER, 5pm arrival (later due to COVID-19 precautions)
- Departure by 10am (earlier due to COVID-19 precautions)
- Cleaned and maintained by owners according to government standards for COVID-19 safety.
- Mobile reception currently good with EE and Vodafone
- Please see Terms and Conditions
Short breaks are available out of season, please contact us for further details.
Relax and recline in the bedroom with its soft furnishings, king size bed and Egyptian cotton linen. The living room has views across the fields and has the benefit of the evening sun. For those winter evenings, light the wood burner and become immersed in the warm cosy atmosphere of your peaceful hideaway..
In the Grounds a patio area is accessed from the kitchen for your al fresco dining. There are two lawns, off road parking and a small garden shed for secure storage of bikes.